Most people love to dress up and even for those who don’t, there is that one night where they pull out all the stops and look their absolute best. But in order to do this, you need some support from your wardrobe. I am sure that you often complain about how you have nothing to wear, but we all know that this is not true. Every one of you has a collection of dresses or cliche clothes, which will make you standout in a crowd, but you don’t like to wear them because, in your own words “I’ve worn this before.”
The key is to accessories, if you combine a dress with different accessories, you will be surprised at how different the final outcome ends up looking. The accessories could be based on a color or a general design. It is important to make sure that the style of the accessories matches the look of the dress and that the two complement each other.
Another thing, which will makes a major difference, is the shoe which you are wearing, to complete the look. Here are some styles of shoes for women you can choose from in order to mix things up.
- Pumps: This is the classic and the most obvious option to go for. I am sure you have a pair of pumps in various different colors and a contrasting shoe, with your little black dress, could be a great way to go. It is also a great option even if you want to dress up a pair of jeans.
- Tall Boots: Great for the winter, these boots are sure to grab some attention. They are long and tend to highlight the shape of the leg. They are stylish and can make a big statement if they are paired with the right outfit.
- Wedges: At the moment all the latest fashion trends tend to circle around this shoe. They are comfortable and easy to walk in. At the moment they are available in every design and color imaginable. So it would be a good idea to pick some up, while you have a few options.
- Oxfords: Traditionally, oxfords where worn by men, but today they have been redefined into some classy and trendy heeled shoes, which are designed especially for women. These shoes are tradition with a modern twist and look great on vintage outfits.
- High Heels: There is nothing better than a classy stiletto, the long elegant heel goes a long way to highlight the legs and make you look fantastic. You can go for a peep-toe or a classy strappy sandal.
- Kitten Heels: If comfort is a priority, the kitten heel is the way to go. The heel is barely an inch long and allows you to spend hours on your feet without getting uncomfortable.
So don’t just keep one pair of shoes for a particular dress, mix things up and make a statement with some bold colors and designs. This way every look will seem unique.